%HEIL% SCREECH %HEIL% SCREECH

indeed anoying

I think you can get more anoying than this.
I gave you high points on clarity because it seems to do what it was ment to do. That is to say be hellish.

Heil responds:

I can TRY to make a more annoying ONE if you wish LOLOLOLOL!

How I make a beat How I make a beat

random goodness

I really do like this quite well it reminds me of some lofi midi in an old game at time but clearly is difforent most of the time.

Some times improvised randomness comes out sounding more planed that it really is.

Great Gazzo Great Gazzo

vroooooolll

isn’t that the way of things I got to go to the bathroom listening to your song. not the songs fault either. I don't plan on think thoughts like this though, nor does it remind me of the bathroom. unless you think its crap. I don’t but I do have to go now.

SeanSullivan responds:

I had an image in my brain, saying "old naked grandma clutching for you standing in the bathroom" Gross! I don't think it's crap, I just find it creepy...

RR - Pendulum RR - Pendulum

loop looop loooop

reserved hypnotic melodic I could see it in a flash preferably one with bright colors, arcade retro, reminds me of Tetris but not quite change nothing keep it the way it is as a loop for a song it need more I would pull out and octave/note length shift with the main synth theme like a fugue . . .wiki it. hard to time right though. . .

DJRaveR responds:

I think at the end I could have timed the chimes right better, just got so excited about my best audio ever :P. Anyway I changed the chimes with something else, because it didn't sound right. I think that this is better than all my audios, just a little weak.

Thanks for the review

_-=tribe of the rainforest=-_ _-=tribe of the rainforest=-_

broohaha

You just need to elaborate more.

aspachi responds:

your prett correst, i do need to elaborate a little more. =/ thankyou for your review.

EvIL Shit V.2 EvIL Shit V.2

0 0 0 1 1 1 2 2 2 buzzzzzz

good elaboration, classic format, you stick a bit heavy to the one theme in my opinion but maybe it is just the that the low saw wave shape synth stays absolutely the same all the way though. octave shifting or more notes in the same scale maybe?

Rexmex-1825 responds:

yea i was in the middle of doing that when FL decided to go into Demo mode so it might be a while.

-=}Boo Bass{=- -=}Boo Bass{=-

more MORE!!! work harder *cracks wip*

Beauty with out interest is dull and I don’t have to tell you that. As is interesting sound with out beauty is tiring. This is ruff and with out much variation, no matter the ways you try to dress it up. Still it has intrigued my jaded and heathenish apatite for sound even if ever so briefly. *does best impression of heathen-bot*

Mainframe Mainframe

synthetic wooot

synths are fun fun with audio. to bad it stopped going places after the first little bit. Some things are not worth time though.

Symphony Downbeat Symphony Downbeat

yay you. . . effort points.

it seems every one is bored with using actual drum samples now days it sounds last decade basically but it does sound like hiphop so kudos yay you. it takes a bit to get hold of how to even start working in a genre now you got to start painting in your own colors take my meaning in the context of sound as you paint only PLEASE! You need to know how to make your own paint.

Etta James "at Last" Hip Hop Etta James "at Last" Hip Hop

??? audio entry yes. song? no.

nada. not really much of a remix is it? as a wave this may have looped better but still not any more interesting. sample more! bigger! stronger! we can rebuild it not better but as interesting like a girl with a wall eye and an snag tooth....well maybe , sure not there yet. work up to it.